Cute pics... Bailey is a hot little cheerleader! Tell her she has to be a nice one...and be nice to the nerds! :) P.S.- Is the previous post from a gal you met in South Korea?
Those pics. are adorable. She is a little hottie! Im just wondering where she gets that skin tone from because lord knows it isnt from our side of the family! :)
6 comments:
Hmm...nice blog, nice picture...
great family, great children...
Cute pics... Bailey is a hot little cheerleader! Tell her she has to be a nice one...and be nice to the nerds! :)
P.S.- Is the previous post from a gal you met in South Korea?
Those pics. are adorable. She is a little hottie! Im just wondering where she gets that skin tone from because lord knows it isnt from our side of the family! :)
I don't know what your talking about...I'm looking at my Tropic Sun modeling photo's as we speak, hang on...I just threw up a little in my mouth!
Your slackin just as much as i am!!!! Where are the new pics?
I dont EVER want to see a post from you again about not having updated my blog Mrs. September 11th...which was over 1 month ago!
Post a Comment