20061215


~2006 Ornament Exchange Party~

Thank goodness for Nestly Toll House!
....my friend held the 1st annual Christmas Ornament Exchange Party last night. Basically we had to bring 4 dozen cookies and ornaments to share (then fight over who wants what during the white elephant game) ...of course I WON. kidding, but I DID get the ones I wanted. We ALSO were suppose to share our recipe of the cookies we brought, so with the help of master mind Jodi this "recipe" accompanied MY favorite batch (although it calls for Costco cookies I ended up busting out the Nestle Toll House SQUARES...wooohoo!!!) Double Click to above to enlarge the secret never failing recipes from a anti-domestic diva

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had to have been a hit with this recipe!! I was cracking up!! I love how you tweeked it...It sounded perfect! Oh, and love the Anti-Domestic Diva!

P.S.-- I would totally post comments all the time but my computer thinks for about 100 years when I go to your blog! Weird!

Kimberlee said...

Love It! I told you Jod could help you out! The twist you put on it made it just perfect!