20070204

WOW still not up and running on computer!
Latest happenings are...
(without posting photo of them YET)
Our 'brainiak Bailey' made it in the school wide spelling bee again.
Last year she took 4th up against all the older grades and THIS YEAR she busted out the big guns and took FIRST place! She went on to district and placed 7th beating a handful of middle school kids. Yeah Bailey!
Right after the spelling I drove to the airport for a short get away with Laurie and Kellie to Las Vegas for the Home Furnishing Market Convention. I got to see all the new trends for decorating this year and play there. We stayed at the Venetian and LOVED it. Shopped, ate the best food (don't even get me started about the $120 steak!) but the trip was great.
Bailey tried her skills of pottery and went to "Kids N Clay". She got to get on the wheel, making a great vase and an additional piece to take home. She loved it.
London has been praciting daily football drills and begs me to play catch. He likes it more than when it was football season I think.
Jamie scored a great price on a GREAT treadmill. Hopefully you will see our sizes diminish over a course of time in our photos!
I turned 33!! (looked into cosmetic surgery and purchased a skin care line for home micro abrasion...no kidding)
Baileys X-Rays from getting hit by a car just came back all ok!!!!
Last month I began hosting parenting classes by the American Mothers Inc. and we are having our 2nd class this Thurs for anyone who wants to join. Still keeping busy but hanging in there!
Bailey saw the play at Gammage "Spelling Bee"
London got 2 new Tony Hawk Play Station games and wearing them out (Dad too...arrhhh)
Hope you all are doing well!

No comments: