20070417

MAKUTU's ISLAND


Bailey isn't so sure of this adventure....she missed a day of playing with her friends for climbing a giant tree (for 3 hours) hmmmm, she's NOT happy!

Dark photo of MAKUTU'S ISLAND
The LONG mesh tunnel I thought I'd never get through. (among many other and MUCH smaller spaces!)
Cat Nap...ok posed

Fish tank in the wall of the Tree House
Tyler and London

The Cool Parents (we keep telling ourselves that)....except some older kids there kept dropping gumballs on Jamies head and then hiding. I don't think THEY thought we were very cool. (especially when we pretended we were going to chase them down and rat on them to their parents....but that actually was the best part for us!

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

I've always wanted to go to this place! I would have loved to watch you guys with those gumball dropping bandits! That would have been funny!