| Your Stress Level is: 75% |
![]() You are prone to stress, and you're probably even pretty stressed right now. Life's problems seem to pile up on you, and this often makes you feel depressed and burned out. Learn to take time to relax and enjoy life, even if things are stressful. It's the only wa you'll get through the bad times. |

2 comments:
Hey Heather !
I was having a lot of trouble losing the weight I gained while pregnant with Douglas. It just wasn't happening. So I talked to our Family Doctor and he perscribed me a medicine called Phentermine. It is the first FDA approved weight loss medicine and you have to have a Doctors perscription to get it from the pharmacy. I lost about 10 pounds within like the first 2 weeks of taking it. It just makes you not hungry, but it also gives you great energy to be able to work out and feel good. Some people like it and some people don't. It makes some people really shaky and dizzy and what not. I only felt that way like the first two days and then I felt great. But it is a miracle pill ! I am still losing weight. I probably lose a few pounds a week right now.
Oh my gosh!!!! Wow, you guys look great! How are you? Fill me in... Is that your cute house?? It kindof has the same coloring and bricks as mine. So it looks like you like your ward, what are your cross roads?
Julie
Post a Comment