20071005

100 pointless (or not so) things about me

1. I am a helpless insomniac.
2. I dread social situations.
3. I thrive off social gatherings (yes confusing, depends on the mood)
4. I am convinced each Sunday we will get in a car wreck on the way to church -
it is obviously a habit now.
5. I sometimes mourn the fact that we are not able to have anymore kids.
6. Other times I feel “off the hook” (as my kids are plotting to kill one another)
7. I hate my feet…but I have forced myself not to care.
8. I will die from cancer, sick intuition hopefully not true…
(maybe it will be on the way to church)
9. My humor is pointless half the time, but I enjoy it…laughing alone.
10. I am the most impulsive person I know
11. I am more uncomfortable around family than around friends
12. I am scared of my son marrying -period - nice girl or not.
But I need to get over it.
13. I am excited for my daughter to marry… I love them the same - go figure
14. I grew up practically living in water….but still fear the depth of it.
15. I am terrified of my neck being adjusted by a chiropractor.
16. I bleach the toilet seat most every time I sit on it….I have a son!
17. Dirty cars drive me crazy but mine is filthy never the less.
18. I have gained 35 pounds from 4 years ago. I blame it on stress…or Big Mac’s,stress sounds less self inflicted though.
19. I cant stand my kids…or Jamie….when they smack there food
20. I love the rain, but who doesn’t.
21. Sometimes I wonder if Ever (our daughter) is present in our home.
22. I was baptized at 16.
23. I am really bothered my kids are growing up without memories of boating or snow skiing.
24. "Is there anything you can't do?" was my most memorable compliment as a teen. (note:compliment people, it goes a long way)
25. My kids don’t think I know how to ride a bike.
26. Furious about their lack of confidence in me, I refuse to prove that I can.
27. My favorite food is the “Arizona Roll” at Icha Ban.
28. I broke my nose, concussion, and sliced my head open all from a T.V. / stairs accident 3 yrs ago
29. I hate doing my hair.
30. Committing to a certain time completely stresses me out.
31. I am gullible.
32. I trust my gut and am 95% of the time right when all is said and done. The other 5% I am waiting on the result.
33. I flew to Korea - alone- not knowing where I was going to stay when I arrived...returned 3 months later.
34. I have been in a soap opera and a few televised teaching videos…..okay, in Korea, hold your applause.
35. I have always thought I would marry Jamie for some weird reason, but we both did
our own thing for 8 years prior to.
36. I hate fiction books…totally pointless to me.
37. I don’t balance my check book…never have (complete flaw)
38. I fear I will one day become an Agrophobic....I am content being a hermit these days
39. My favorite day of the week is by far Sunday….after church.
40. Sometimes I wish I were bulimic….but I am to rational, and I hate throwing up!
41. I have been shot from over-spray of a shotgun. Twice
42. As a little girl I tore the heads off Dove and Quail (normal right?)
43. I took 2nd at Regionals in High school (Tennis / Washington)... and haven’t played since.
44. I refuse to eat Carp…I saw them mate once as a kid.
45. I hope to one day get my pilots license.
46. Jamie says he will never fly with me once I do.
47. I have never seen the “actual” Grand Canyon…born and raised in AZ.
48. I only Karaoke in foreign countries.
49. I am at my best under pressure but fall apart afterward.
50. I choose sunrise opposed to sunset.
51. I think photography is the purest form of art.
52. I am the worlds worst speller.
53. I HATE tattoos.
54. I almost got a tattoo once but threw up when laying on the table.
55. I would love to have done half the things I planned on 10 years ago…but would
not change a thing.
56. Spending money on food is the worst - next to paying for a speeding ticket.
57. I was taken by helicopter out of Havasupi after an injury.
58. I only enjoy live sports…not televised.
59. I hate the color yellow.
60. I wish I could take voice or piano, but I know I never will.
61. I used to be fun.
62. I practically choke on about everything I eat….stupid throat problem
63. I think teenagers will be less work and more fun, but I know I am kidding myself.
64. I still talk to friends from 20 years ago…email, if that counts.
65. I am an only child.
66. I won a dance contest on a whim, but all I got was a skydiving gift certificate..that expired.
67. I have cried so hard I have thrown up.
68. I once hid from the police cramed in a wooden miniature golf castle at Golfland
69. I refuse to say the word “Random”... that stupid phrase has become an epidemic!
70. I often find myself having a problem with “free speech”….call me a Commie!
71. Wedding receptions and baby showers feel pointless for me to attend unless I am
in charge or helping - I need to feel like I make a difference by being there.
72. Math kept me from pursuing dental hygiene program…and pregnancy. Neither is an excuse.
73. I am in awe of women who are able to manage work and family, it is beyond me.
74. I am truly grateful we are not wealthy, it would be too much of a distraction.
75. I don’t like watching confrontation between two people.
76. Sometimes I wish I were attacked or mugged so I would have an excuse to channel
my anger and beat the crap out of someone without guilt.
77. I think the mountains and snow are more romantic than the beach any day.
78. Taking off in an airplane always gives me a rush no matter how many times I do it.
79. I once got lost driving home in queen creek.
80. I am scared of getting an infection during a pedicure.
81. Baths are boringgggg.
82. When stressed I cry in the shower without question, it's like a trigger for my brain or something.
83. Cheesecake is the best dessert.
84. I took 2nd place in a ATC moto track race against boys as a kid, I scored handle grips and a gift certificate…Girl Power!
85. Riding quads now seem boring to me for some strange reason.
86. I am terrified of scary movies.
87. I watched Jerry Springer when it first starting airing on T.V. - (insert shame)
89. I always catch myself biting on my thumb nails
90. I snore…but not loud of course. Just an ugly as you can get, jaw sink back to neck type snore.
91. I lived with my old Laurel advisor and her family for 2 years. Shaped my life - seriously.
92. I broke my Tibia and never found out until 7 years later.
93. I internalize movies too much.
94. I will search out a Quick Trip if I have to go to the bathroom.
95. I got my license suspended , TWICE, for too many consecutive speeding tickets (before kids)
96. I have only watched one episode of Grays Anatomy.
97. I go through spurts of shopping at Goodwill.
98. I am completely addicted to Diet Pepsi, its like a smoker… stopping only when pregnant.
99. Anyone who knows me can think of much more juicy stuff than these but I have to
much pride to divulge much more. Guarded or smart? Who knows
100. I must be a narcissist to some level to publish the “Top 100 Pointless Things
About Me” list. I am either guilty of it or avoiding my to do list.

I tag anyone to make you own list….
so basically if anyone reads this post, it is YOU, your tagged!

4 comments:

Kimberlee said...

I loved that...and had to laugh out loud a few times...I was just telling Rheagan about you hiding in the castle at golfland! Ha Ha!
I cant believe you posted 100 things...Im not sure I could make it through but I enjoyed reading yours!

Stacy said...

You are a maniac, I bet you did this at 3am. I'm going to start working on mine but I'll do it during daylight hours

Anonymous said...

That was great!! Loved it! I will have to work on one!

Ben said...

You are crazy you know?I don't get #72. I think I'll print it out and make you explain them to us some day...