Here you go Ladies...video of whats in store for us. 119 days of Training left! I still cant believe I signed on but I am excited and nervous all in one.
Heres to my 15 miles of the shared 198 adventure of the relay from Wickenburg to Scottsdale! Isnt that more than TWO 10k's put together?Hold on - YES IT IS!!! Will one of you be so kind to hold my hair as I puke?
IF YOU DARE...
CLICK ON "Ragnar" to the right is the link of another set of 12 crazy women and their video of the maddness of it all.
5 comments:
Wow, you are crazy!! I'm sort of glad I can't run in this thing. My friends sister ran it last year, and couldn't finish here part, so her hubby ran for her, plus his part. I don't think they trained though, so you will be ahead for sure!! It will be a blast!!
I love the video! I'm going to continue watching though my training for inspiration. Go Sole Sistas!
we must be crazy!!! all i can say is, BRING IT ON!
Fun! Thanks for the video! Okay - beginning of the video in the van, were those her real teeth? Poor thing, I hope not. I really liked the matching bright pink team shirts, we should work something out! You'll be awesome!
Those chicks are hard core. We will totally have to get a videographer too.
Post a Comment