Each night the kids come up with SOMETHING to gang up on me (or to make me laugh and create a diversion) Tonight after showers was "The Dork" and of course 'the dork' has to stay in character much MUCH to long. Afterwards he "WAS SCARED" from all the Halloween Mumbo Jumbo clogging his brain and he ended up in our bed.
When I came in to check on him this is what I found...a kid who fell asleep READING a Dictionary of all things....
I love looking at all the pics of your kids. They are always coming up with some sort of scheme aren't they? I swear my kids dream at night about how they are going to mess me up the next day! Bailey needs to quit looking so beautiful! Jamie is going to have to get himself a shotgun and shovel and sit on the porch to scare the boys away!
A dictionary??? Honestly Heather what do you feed those kids (and where can I get some)? I used to fall asleep on my books in college hoping that sometime during the night the magic fairy from smart-land would make my brain absorb all the information! (by-the-way, I got the cool slide idea from your website) What a fun family!
2 comments:
I love looking at all the pics of your kids. They are always coming up with some sort of scheme aren't they? I swear my kids dream at night about how they are going to mess me up the next day! Bailey needs to quit looking so beautiful! Jamie is going to have to get himself a shotgun and shovel and sit on the porch to scare the boys away!
A dictionary??? Honestly Heather what do you feed those kids (and where can I get some)? I used to fall asleep on my books in college hoping that sometime during the night the magic fairy from smart-land would make my brain absorb all the information! (by-the-way, I got the cool slide idea from your website) What a fun family!
Post a Comment