The attack of the Two Headed Monsters....why are all girls photos like this until they turn 30? Here are some of the women who helped through many years.
Hi Heather, I am so glad that I have been able to be a part of your life, you are family to me:) I love you! Call me, I have been going through stuff--tell you on the phone. L
Heather Darger...how are you? This is Ranee Hansen-do you remember me from when we worked together at Dr. Beavers office? I found your blog through looking at blogs listed on my friend's blog. Anyway...email me if you remember who I am! I would love to catch up! froggyfoster@netscape.net Your family is precious! It looks like we know a few of the same people!
Hi Heather! These pictures are sooo funny! I could not figure out if that was Me or Pam in that picture! Oh the memories! I hope you are doing well. Lets get together soon! Love Ya! Kimberlee
5 comments:
I would never have imagined you as a blonde! You look pretty in all of them.
Hi Heather, I am so glad that I have been able to be a part of your life, you are family to me:) I love you! Call me, I have been going through stuff--tell you on the phone. L
so tell me, is it more fun as a blonde? cute!
Heather Darger...how are you? This is Ranee Hansen-do you remember me from when we worked together at Dr. Beavers office? I found your blog through looking at blogs listed on my friend's blog. Anyway...email me if you remember who I am! I would love to catch up! froggyfoster@netscape.net
Your family is precious! It looks like we know a few of the same people!
Hi Heather!
These pictures are sooo funny! I could not figure out if that was Me or Pam in that picture! Oh the memories! I hope you are doing well. Lets get together soon! Love Ya! Kimberlee
Post a Comment