20071212

The Thanksgiving "LOST PHOTO'S"

It is Tradition, long before I was married in, for the Moms to be treated to Dinner at a resturant - no kids - and then set up at the building for the following day (Thanksgiving) It is a night out before the work in the kitchen. Although there is so much help it isnt a lot of work for most of us. Either that or I need to take on a bigger assignment!



HERE WE ARE AT THE LOCAL "Gecko" BEFORE SETTING UP FOR FAMILY DINNER AT THE STAKE CENTER.




Bizzy laughs as Steph works?

A handful of my great neices
AND of couse a few of us Moms! We just get older and older.

1 comment:

Fuller Family said...

I am so JEALOUS of this tradition and I am going to fight to have it started in our family next year! TOO AWESOME!!