20080104

We are the 'Bonified Black Sheep' of the family. - But trying never the less.

Whats up? LaDell now makes #3. of our currently serving Bishops in immediate family. He was sustained Sunday. Not to mention Grants high council - Donnies Stake Primary President - Ann recently released from Relief Society Pres. and on and on. I am very blessed to have married into a wonderfully supportive and non-judgemental family. I dont think we will ever match up in spiritual progress but thats okay - we are doing our best. (Maybe thats why they are here to help us). Love you guys. Good luck LaDell, I dont envy all the drama ahead of you.

2 comments:

Tressa said...

I think you guys are wonderful - you inspire me!!

Kim Skinner said...

no offense to them, but their callings don't make them any better than you. you guys are FABULOUS!