20080106

Catching up on NEW YEARS Photo's

You would never know it by the photo but we are in Gilbert ER Room...



The noisy, cut throat game of PIT until Midnight

Shrimp - the kids love it and always ask me to buy it. Yep, thats right I never do. What a bad Mom I am but PLEASE I am not spending money like that for it to be scarfed down in 5 minutes. So it was their treat. They ate so much they felt sick.


And the party go'er we are...driving around Castlegate with "Poppers" Littering on New Years is legal. Righhhtt? Yes we are just too much fun. I think we actually need to get a social life after posting this!


And to wrap up the evening they got to sleep on the couch together until they crashed at 2:00am. I love it when they actually get along!

1 comment:

Schurtz Family said...

At least you guys stayed up! We're party-poopers and went to bed at 11:00. I can't believe your kids stayed up until 2am, I don't think I have the patience to see if Elle could stay up that late. All in all it sounds like a fun family night!