20080130

Today made up for Yesturday ! Thanks to some awesome women.





Gecko and Bahama Bucks - cant beat that for a lunch in Queen Creek. Thanks girls, you guys always make me laugh - and NOW smell good. That was the PERFECT gift. Needed AND wanted! Now when I sit by a blind old lady she wont try to pick up on me smelling my cologne. The sisters have my back. And are you kidding? These people who can pull off cards like these amaze me! Now I will have to actually make dinner tonight to use the awesome server plater I scored. Thanks Kim!






10 comments:

Stacy said...

Seriously, that's why I didn't bring you a personal card, cause I can't compete with those ladies! I'm sorry I missed lunch, I had a prego Dr. appt. I would have liked to come. Happy Birthday.

Kim Skinner said...

What's up with you putting the ugly photo of me on?!?!?!!?!

Love ya - enjoyed lunch immensely. So did the other 200 people at Craveings today.

Morris Mama said...

Happy Birthday Heather! Sorry I couldn't come to your lunch today! I'm glad you had a good time! You deserve it! Whatever Kim, you always look like a babe.

eva flake said...

Heather, that was the best today! Thanks for having a birthday. It was a fun excuse to hang with my favorite ladies! Glad you enjoyed, I know I did. Love ya tons!

Kim Skinner said...

Thanks for posting my gift on the blog...I was starting to feel left out (WHATEVER). Thanks to Angie Burnett for the top card from our card swap and to Lettie Peterson from our other card swap. We are resourceful people.

Chad~Nicole said...

I'm jealous of the Bahama Bucks trip. What flavor did you get?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cuz! My computer has been on the fritz so I finally am sending you a birthday e-mail, posting comments, and updating blogs!

Love you tons! We HAVE to get together soon!

Elder Davis said...

Heather, It was tons of fun. Glad you had a better day for your makeup birthday. Call me anytime.

Becky said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Wish I could have made it, but we did go to dinner there that night so we didn't miss the 1/2 off everything! Glad you had a good birthday!

Michelle Bebe said...

life is good in the qc! what a good b-day!