Yeah! I thought we were the only NY fans out there. I'm glad to see we aren't alone. Sorry to hear you were sick. It was a good game. It looks like you had a good time at NFL Experiance.
our house was in morning for a couple of days after that big game.. i thought tyson was going to totally shut down.. seriously.. but we made it through.. it looks like brooklynn had a blast though..
5 comments:
Yeah! I thought we were the only NY fans out there. I'm glad to see we aren't alone. Sorry to hear you were sick. It was a good game. It looks like you had a good time at NFL Experiance.
Did you lose all of your links?!
I'm guessing that you are big Patriots fans?
our house was in morning for a couple of days after that big game.. i thought tyson was going to totally shut down.. seriously.. but we made it through.. it looks like brooklynn had a blast though..
it was a good game huh?!!! i hope my boy is tough like that!
Post a Comment