20080403

Clara Barton ~ Bailey's 5th grade Wax Museum Project


All I can saw is...I am glad it's over. She worked long and hard on her report and I feel like I ran around way too much for her project. I am excited for her teacher to have kids in the future, hopefully by the time London is in 5th she will. I truely believe it will make a difference in her view of expectations on the parents end. WHat happened to projects being done by the kids. I can not remember maybe ONE time my dad helped me with a project. I think he had to because it involved fire. Times are different I guess. I have run here and there at last minute notice, spend $ after $, searched for a costume and on and on. I seriously can not imagine what Moms do when they work! My day is full enough with homework, church calling, house,kids activities, birthday parties. How do women do it all? I think if I went back to work I would have to just close my eyes and hope they turned out okay....and I would have to say...."sorry I can't do that for you, I am at work. I don't care if your teacher said you need it or not" Maybe I am venting ~ I am just ready for summer I guess. I like her teacher don't get me wrong, but I may not when I am driving to wallgreens at 7:30 am to wait for the one hour photo for her required 8x10 picture thats due TOMORROW!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am glad that my bailey doesn't have her teacher! what a pain. she looks darling though. good job to bailey, you, and jamie.

dina marie

Unknown said...

She is so cute. I bet she got an A!

Laurie Elizabeth Milliron said...

That is crazy! You are an exceptional mother and I hope your children appreciate it at least a little. L