We have had this out in our garage waiting to move it in (and finish it) It is practically twice the size as our current TV Armoire which we switch to the babies room for a closet.
Today we met up with Skinners and Davis family for some action at the good ol'AJ pool. Thankfully as we were away Jamie took it upon himself to drag it in and get this party started as far as projects go. Thank you Jamie for ALL you do. It really means a lot when I am mad at you :) I knew you would like that!
2 comments:
Heather, I love the armoire, glad to have been of help in having it moved in the house. I love Baily's hair cut soo cute. And I have to say you were as sexy back then as you are now. Great pictures.
i love the armoire! black is back baby!
Post a Comment