20080722

Scripture Power....he finally got the set he asked for.


London has been going on and on that he still doesn't have the ones HE asked for. Why does Mesa seem SOOOO far to me these days? Deseret book I don't even think sells the Quad set with the snap anymore and furthermore did you know buying them at the distribution center it is cheaper? Well needless to say he was stoked to begin and where? Ohhhh and I DO mean the beginning. As we struggle though the names in the Old Testament I have to wonder what he is thinking. It seriously must seem as though his Mom has never even read scriptures before at all as I stutter and stammer all the way though the unknown names and pronunciation. I hope my lack of knowledge will not discourage him from learning. I am just glad he is excited about reading htem for now.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Little known fact about Deseret Book, they price match the distribution center. If I can't get them through distribution, I go to Deseret and ask them to price match:)