As my excitement grew thinking of finding an old (likely $10) chandelier at Goodwill or someplace all my hopes and dream were shattered as Jamie looked at the website and meekly said, "ohhhh, yeah , I don't really like that - no, not at all" WHAT! I know why he sounded so quite...he knows it will happen anyway if I like it enough. (one of his better qualities to just let it go)
SOOOOOO My question is, "Am I crazy, it is really that bad?"
CUT & PASTE link.... http://www.laylagrayce.com/detail.aspx?ID=6626
OR I WAS THINKING A DIFFERENT LOOK LIKE THIS.... (I can not decide because they are both different and I have to choose which direction to head)
...the catch, I would have to paint it. The decal is way to much mula! I am not sure how it would turn out.
8 comments:
LOVE THE RED CHANDELIER. LOVE THE RED AND TEAL/GREEN COMBO. GO FOR IT. YOU COULD ADD IN BROWN OR BLACK TO THAT COLOR COMBO.
OR WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ORANGE AND TEAL? SEE BLISSFUL LIVING STUDIOS WEBSITE...
I love the bright color combo and the red chandelier...but red is my favorite color. Purple and green is cute too though. I say, go for bold.
I would ask Laurie, I bet she would have some awesome ideas ! You could also try the Burlington Coat Factory or Ross. I bet they have cute, cheap stuff.
I like it, it's totally your style. Red and turquoise is so pretty! The tree is cool too but it looks extra tricky. Tell Jamie he can decorate the next baby's room =)
I wish my hubby had the good sense to let things go. He is entirely to opinionated when it comes to house things and decorating! So go for it! I love the color combination and you could tweak it to make it a little more girly... I wanted to do pink and black.... Stan said we would NOT be getting a black crib... so we have pink and brown...sigh.
Hey Heather, it's Melissa Minson (I found your blog from Kim's.) You can check mine out if you want at melkaydal.blogspot.com.
Good luck deciding on the nursery... They are both cute, but I know how you feel, I am terrible at making decisions too!
YOu guys are great THANK YOU! Now it is just putting in the work. We have finally weeded out some of the junk that was being stored in there....like baskets of clean laundry, Art Drawing table, and we still need to take down the gym mirrors on the wall. AHhhh WHAT am I going to do without a room I can just throw something in and shut the door? Oh yeah - GET ORGANIZED
I am a big fan of the teal and red also. RED BLACK AND WHITE are suppose to be good for developing baby's eyesight...I don't know if that's true but the bedding is too cute to pass up! We will figure something out in a month or two on sewing the bedding...you know what I mean! :)
Post a Comment