20080920

Driving talks to and from Stake Baptisms



London and I rushed home from his game, got ready, and headed to the Stake center. It is a long enough drive that we get to discuss things and laugh. Then on the way home we get to talk about the baptism (and the people...okay that sounded bad, not in the wronge way). The best part of it all was we came home to a freshly mopped floor. I will take that ANYDAY!

2 comments:

Elder Davis said...

Heather, looks like you've been busy. Thank goodness you have such a good helper and you have such a positive attitude ;)

Tim and Shay said...

I have found the car to be a great time to talk too. They can't run anywhere. They don't have TV or Wii to distract them. It's great. And YAY you got to come home to a clean floor! How do I get my kids to do that?