$ Bailey Darger ready for work$
Need a sitter? Need some help around the house? I’m saving up money to go to an AWESOME EDUCATIONAL field trip called Project Exploration. For our field trip we are going to the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, and discover items on the beach! I could really use your help by working for you! I am a responsible, "staight A" sixth grade student who is ready to work .
If you need help organizing I am the all-time organizer.
Need a sitter I LOVE babysitting other kids! It’s a blast! I can come to your house or if you have an infant my mom said they are more than welcome here and she can help me. We have a porta-crib, toys, swing and lots of love to give!
Thx sooooo much 4 your help!
Love,
Bailey Darger!!
1 comment:
I did project exploration in 6th grade...she will have a blast.
Post a Comment