20080914

Why people like their 30's I do not know. I was never like this.




So I keep hearing the 30's are the best. I may be backwards or just messed up because I have never been a "worrier" until the last few years. In my 20's I had many , may I emphasize MANY things to stew and fret over. But did I? Occasionally. In general I could laugh, go for hours on end outside my house and avoid coming home. It was all about having fun and making memories. I never understood people that would worry about the moment much less tomorrow. "They are WAY to up tight" I can remember thinking. What is this...payback time? Now...here I am, scared, frozen at times unable to do much but worry and cry wondering just why I am even crying. Every time I think about another cesarean I get teary eyed, scared of the pain, the recovery, and if they will give me enough pain pills. I fear the baby crying all night and being sleep deprived. I fret over toting a newborn around in the car as the kids give me a hard time as to what seat they are sitting in during carpool. Are these truly reasons to panic...NO!!!! Better yet it then turns into ridiculous thoughts about one of my kids dying unexpectedly. DO I even HAVE any control over this happening , NO! So why? I have no idea because I am smarter than this. Call it generalized anxiety disorder or what you want I can not stand it. Get this baby out of me and get me a prescription. I hate living this panicked feeling over everything.

2 comments:

Karolee said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you need some serious help...just kidding! You sound...pregnant. Everything will be just fine! And you have great friends (like me) who are willing to help you tons with this transition. I like to watch babies...

Loves.

Kim Skinner said...

you already have medication in your body, it's called horomones.

i think you have too much time on your hands. :)

why don't you answer the door or the phone next time and i'll get you out of the house to get your mind off of the worries. soda cures all that. promise.

love ya!