So of course I never order school photos - d0n't even get me started about how ridiculous they are. The photos usually are a complete train wreck and the background drives me nuts. I make up for it and spend the crazy price for yearbooks and the kids get their own to keep. It is kind of silly to me because they generally don't take the time to have friends sign them but trust me those babies get use. How many times can they look through them with out getting tired of it. I guess I was the same way. It is fun to look back in the old ones of theirs. Mine are stashed far away, no need to expose them to my friends who had no shame in writing anything and EVERYTHING in my yearbooks. Mainly Junior High. Why do kids go through that "shock factor" stage so young and try to push all limits possible. Such a weird age of discovering who you are - or are not. ANYWAY! Bailey went out the night before picture day and bought with her own money a dress that I swear reminds me of Jackie O. I though she looked so cute. She is growing in to a young lady lately and I have been really proud of her today for treating her sad younger brother kindly when he had a bad day at school. It is times like these you are glad to have kids that just might love their siblings!
20081001
My little Jackie Kennedy
So of course I never order school photos - d0n't even get me started about how ridiculous they are. The photos usually are a complete train wreck and the background drives me nuts. I make up for it and spend the crazy price for yearbooks and the kids get their own to keep. It is kind of silly to me because they generally don't take the time to have friends sign them but trust me those babies get use. How many times can they look through them with out getting tired of it. I guess I was the same way. It is fun to look back in the old ones of theirs. Mine are stashed far away, no need to expose them to my friends who had no shame in writing anything and EVERYTHING in my yearbooks. Mainly Junior High. Why do kids go through that "shock factor" stage so young and try to push all limits possible. Such a weird age of discovering who you are - or are not. ANYWAY! Bailey went out the night before picture day and bought with her own money a dress that I swear reminds me of Jackie O. I though she looked so cute. She is growing in to a young lady lately and I have been really proud of her today for treating her sad younger brother kindly when he had a bad day at school. It is times like these you are glad to have kids that just might love their siblings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is such a pretty little girl!
I know what you mean about your yearbooks. I have blacked-out so many comments in it, kids write the craziest things in there. LOL
Bailey is such a beauty. You're going to have to worry about more than the things kids write in her yearbook... ;)
She is gorgeous! I cant believe how grown up she looks!!
CUTE! She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment