20081015

Now that their house is no longer vacant I can post this. Nothing like posting to the world someone is out of town - so take what you want!



Puppy Skinner.....
Bailey's recent responsibility. Hopefully this will cure her of wanting another dog. No offence Kim!
Yes he is cute, yes we like him....but dogs are work. (not that it is hard to check in on him) but I can not imagine having a youthful dog bouncing all around me 24 hours a day. Granted I am pretty sure he is mellow in his own routine. Bailey has been good about us going down there and playing with him and giving him fresh water and all the good stuff. The last few weeks she has really been my helper and I know it has to do with her helping others. I am so glad she is growing into a young lady. It takes time but we are on the road to potential maturity I believe! So THANK YOU "Puppy Skinner" for helping us try to raise our kids into responsible people.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Kaylie would love to do something like that... she is always begging me for dog (which I WILL NOT have.) So her next idea was to do a dog-walking or grooming business. She even made flyers once, but it never happened. I can't see her walking the neighborhood by herself with other people's dogs. But pet sitting is a great idea!

Kim Skinner said...

You guys are so good to me. As soon as I refinance my house (wait, no equity) I'll bring over the $100,000 check. J/K
Yes, dogs are a lot of work as are kids, houses, husbands, jobs, church callings, friends, etc. Thank you for keeping him fed/watered as I knew Matt wouldn't. He's pretty hyper right now because he has been missing us so I can only imagine what he was like for you. He's spoiled, what can I say.
:)