Our Journey down the Road as a Family
She is bea-u-ti-ful!
aw little angel! how is she doing? how are you doing? the tubes are worrying me!! i can't wait to hear how everyone is!
She's a doll. Hope all is well. :)
I'm loving all the pictures and hoping all is good with you and cute family!
She is so cute!!! Hope you guys get to come home soon!!!
SO PRECIOUS, congrats again and again ! I am TOTALLY jealous that you aren't pregnant anymore !
She is so cute! I need more info. I am way over here in Georgia wondering what is going on with all the tubes? I know you are VERY busy! When life calms down a little for you...give me an update. I am looking forward to an update.
Extra cuteness! Is everything okay? I can see from your pics that there are tubes and other things. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
She is bea-u-ti-ful!
aw little angel! how is she doing? how are you doing? the tubes are worrying me!! i can't wait to hear how everyone is!
She's a doll. Hope all is well. :)
I'm loving all the pictures and hoping all is good with you and cute family!
She is so cute!!! Hope you guys get to come home soon!!!
SO PRECIOUS, congrats again and again ! I am TOTALLY jealous that you aren't pregnant anymore !
She is so cute! I need more info. I am way over here in Georgia wondering what is going on with all the tubes? I know you are VERY busy! When life calms down a little for you...give me an update. I am looking forward to an update.
Extra cuteness! Is everything okay? I can see from your pics that there are tubes and other things. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment