Make a long story short, the girl wont latch on. I blame it on the fact I didn't have her in my room for 4 nights. Truth? I don't know, maybe I am just not patient. History can tell you with the other kids I never lasted more than a week in feeding from the Ta Ta's. So I resort to a pump. Pain in the butt YES! This is the only thing the manual pump is good for...goofing around...I set out to get a good electric the following day. We will see how long I can last doing it this way. So Kudos to those out there that can breastfeed without glitches.
2 comments:
FYI--There are places that rent electric pumps if you don't want to invest the money in buying one.
Maybe you are attaching it to the wrong place if it is causing you pain in the butt. Try it on your breasts! Laurie
Post a Comment