20090105

Go Cards - but does my bed have to be a trampoline?

I am not sure the fascination of playing, hanging out, and destroying the master bedroom while I get ready. It happens often and as it seems, Jamie goes right along with it. (Video-ing London) I wont even show you the clip of me coming out of the bathroom in a hurry to leave barking demands to clean up the mess and stop standing in front of the full length mirror as I am trying to look at what I am wearing. Lets just say I had no idea London was filming me. Looks like after viewing it I have some work to do. How annoying am I? I hate that! I can not imagine a tape rolling 24 - 7 in this house. Hopefully there are no hidden cameras to blackmail my "mom voice" What happened to me, I used to be fun.

No comments: