20090113

You know you dont cook enough when you post what you had for dinner

Okay , that is unless you are sharing ideas like some of you amazing chefs out there. For me....this is it. I am posting because I MADE dinner tonight instead of the standby Spaghetti, Pizza, Cereal, Grilled Hand burgers, Soups, and whatever else we eat most of the time. EASY and the kids will eat it.....

Shish Kabobs

The marinade was only 3 ingredients and YUMMY....
next time I just have to remember to have pineapple on hand.






And a short and sweet Family Home Evening Lesson on the Word of Wisdom. Beginning of many on this seeing that Bailey will be heading into Middle School....ahhh let the worry begin. Lesson one : Heelloooo sniffing markers - NOT an option. ALthough from what I understand kids are doing it at school (the smelly ones) and claiming to "get high"


SHAME ON YOU CRAYOLA..... arnt they indirectly telling our kids that this is okay.



No comments: