20090206

Reliving my Tennis Glory years... that you would never know from my game these days.




3 comments:

Schurtz Family said...

That's so funny! I played in High School too, I actually lettered in it but you'd never know if you played me today. I'm sure you'd kill me, I haven't picked up a racket in years!!! ;)

kelly said...

Oh My Gosh!!...HEATHER!!! how on earth do you find the time to do SO much??? i "tried" to go jogging the other day...LOL, i am still walking around like a zombie...i'm pretty sure i am the tin man. i can't move in the morning without my oil can (AKA...aleve). hehe

so get out there and "move it, move it" for the both of us. hahaha

oh yeah...and i STILL have something for you for your b-day, and i wanna play with callie. :)

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

You guys are so cute!