20090214

The Cupid Curse on Moms all over

How to dread the Big V-Day - school style





#1 Promise your one of your offspring something that requires driving in rush hour traffic to Phoenix. (Wholesale store for Tulle) Never mind the fact I had to go - but not specifically on the day I had 2 hours of sleep the night before.




#2 Start making promised outfit the night before she needs it. Oh and make Baby one too.




Begin the Baking process and make it a little eventful by starting at 11:00pm only to realize you dont have everything. Head to Walmart - baby in tow - and realized there is not even good candy to save your evening. Get what you need and start the oven at 1:30am.













Hmmm Baby STILL awake - lovely. Will SOMEONE please invent a pacifier that stays in by itself.




EIGHTEEN DOZEN items later..... Bagged, Little fluff, attach cards -





DONE...
5:45am. Wow just in time to hear them question if my cookies are good enough to give to their friends. Solution, let them eat cookies for breakfast. Problem solved - kiss them goodbye and off to bed!

6 comments:

Kim Skinner said...

you are crazy. crazy, i tell ya. ;)

Anonymous said...

The things that happen while I'm sleeping...and only find out about via the blogsphere.

Jamie

Chad~Nicole said...

You're kidding, right? You get the mom of the year award. That's for sure.

Marly Kaziah said...

I say you get sucker of the year award. Why don't you be like the rest of the loser moms (like me) and buy the Hannah Montana cheap cards - I even told the girls to not address them with their friends name, just sign their names and drop one in each box.

Stacy said...

That wasn't Marly, it was me, I didn't realize she was signed in and not me.

Amy said...

You are WAY more devoted or crazy than I am. I did bake a bunch of heart cookies for the boys, their bus drivers and a meeting on Thursday. So hello Pizza Hut that night. You are a great mom. I'm glad I have boys!!