I keep meaning to post this because it not only make me laugh...I am in such amazement of peoples memories! Walmart MUST be the place for my freaky moments that transpire because another happened tonight. (not as interesting so I will post the old one )
Backing up about 2 or 3 weeks ago:
I am at the Johnson Ranch Walmart (not the one I go to very often - okay rarely ever) I am in line with the new baby. A sweet old lady (well - 60's, so shes getting there) asks me how old "she" is. I have to sit for a few seconds to think...is Callie 7 or 8 weeks...I cant remember. Well because it was not an immediate response her husband pops into the conversation and states - "SHe is EIGHT weeks old" (which I was about to say by the way. I look at him, smile, and say...how did you know that! Waiting for some goof ball response about he could feel it from her aura or that he can judge age well. Nope - the dude TOTALLY caught me off guard. He proceeds to tell me that 8 weeks ago he overheard me talking to a cashier and I had said I was going in to have my baby the next day. Now Stop.... this man is a CUSTOMER people, he does not know me, I have never seen him much less talk to him....he does not work there and within seconds he has the ability to figure out in his head that I am the same girl and how old my daughter is at this point! CRREEEEPPPYYYY or Mr.Smarty Pants, I have no idea. Call me crazy but next time I head to walmart I may pay more attention to who IS paying attention. Maybe it is just me - I barely remember someone I have met and talked to before!
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH!!! k, now i'm gonna have to duct tape my mouth when i go out in public! although, i will say...i will prolly just talk right through it anyhow. hehehe
♥
Post a Comment