
Friday morning I am meeting up with Laurie, Krissy, and Kellie for Breakfast at the Farm (never tried) and strolling around SanTan. So the Jogger stroller - hmmm Little to BIG for my taste. Thanks to London he helped me adjust it to her size and it looks like she will be styling her new wheels in two days. Thanks Jodi for the referral to an over-priced, over rated Umbrella Stroller. I haven't heard anything but scoffs from Jamie since. So I get a little caught up - whatever!
4 comments:
I'm glad we have a back up stroller in case our $300 one breaks down.
Love Dad
I love that stroller! Daniel totally cracked up when I told him I have my eye on a sit & stand stroller for the boys. He doesn't understand why the other 3 strollers aren't good enough! But I totally have a logical explanation for the 4th.. MEN..they just don't get our Mommy needs...haha!! :)
I've always wanted an umbrella stroller since they're so light and compact. Unfortuantely when you have a giant for a husband none of them are tall enough for him to push...unless he turns into a hunchback.
She looks so sweet sitting in there. So cute!
Post a Comment