20090222

TRADITION...TRA -DI -TION !!! Darger Girls Reunion 2009

This Year Started out with Bacci's and the older girl cousins that were invited to join us in the beginning. We are too old to kick it off alone. We needed some youthful spunk to set us off on a weekend of girly fun. Although I missed allot this year (ummmm on the account of SLEEP) I still had fun.













Quick snap shots before the mall (four from out of town...four from here - Not counting Grandma. Nine Women - many silly comments - many laughs - many calories.






Bizzy even asked me to a dance (she forgot my corsage)


Callie attended this year - sorry girl, you'll be too old next year to hang.


Big Suprize - Callie's Puking on que.




Dad took us out for yummy food at the Outback, both bro's joined in for a sibling reunion too I guess. Jamie and Scott plus all their 7 Moms (eight for Jamie counting me). Fun times. I dont know how his mom did it with all those nutty kids.





Me and my BFF...haha You like that Dina.

So my goal next year - SHOW UP TO MORE THAN HALF - it was so great to talk and laugh. Games are always way more fun past midnight and waiting for a table is never boring. I wish they all lived closer.



Some flashbacks from years in the past
(the ones I could find that is....)

Some years everyone made it other years a few went MIA

WHo could forget the year Bizzy had the brainy idea to dress up in matching pajamas and go to Contempo? Didnt help I was huge pregnant with London. Sorry only pic I could find of it - Ohhhh DARN!

Then there was the PINK year...



And the infamous (to me) year I bawled my eyes out all night and didnt sleep a wink and had photos that morning. (I could fake Happy well back then obviously)


Growing up without any sisters (or brothers for that matter) it is really fun to join in on the fun - and fiasco - of it all. I am very blessed to have married into such a tight knit family full of love and forgivness.

1 comment:

Amy said...

i love the closeness that Jamie's family has. Your mother in law has been an inspirtation to me with how she loves her family. I didn't know them very well but stories from MIchael has made it seem more. Plus, watching your blog. My goal when my boys are married is to do those Mother Daughter times. Being an only child too makes me want my kids close. Michael isnt' so close with his siblings. I dont' want that for my boys. I wish his sisters and I were closer, but we just aren't. Try as I might all these years, it's useless. They don't want it so what do you do. Considered yourself blessed and I've learned what to do and NOT to do.