It has been so fun to finally have a decent camera (that is until you realize you know nothing about it) Kim even reminded me to switch my ISO back after the Relief Society Night - but did I remember , NO. So I have grainy, non dimensional looking photos. Dang! She was so good when taking them too. I have so much to learn. But Lesson #1 - Change ISO to correct setting and look was happens.... CLEAR PHOTOS. Cant wait for Lesson #2.
7 comments:
Oh Heather...She is sooo cute!!!!!
What Camera did you get? I have been wanting to buy a good one but have no idea where to start!
These pictures are adorable. Kudos to the photographer.
Oh my heavens - she is just adorable! How was Book Club last night? I totally forgot about it - not that I read the book but it would have been fun to hang out with everyone. I bet it was lovely.
BEAUTIFUL PICTURES. YOU DID AWESOME. LOVE THE LIGHT. ISO OR NOT, THEY ARE CUTE.
I LOVE these!
She is adorable! Darn you, I am a complete sucker for baby girl's in tutu's!!! Make's me want to try for a girl PRONTO... But then I go back to.. I am happy with my 2 boys!! ahhh! Anyway, Great Pictures..I have had my camera for 2 years, paid $800 buckeroos, and still have no idea how to get great pics...maybe I can join in on the lesson!! :)
I'm in love with her.
Post a Comment