
So you know you have been a Naughty Blogger when your last post was photos your husband put on because you have not even logged on to the blog in weeks. I must be in a funk - no facebook time either really. Well, I will be back someday - just trying to re-center I guess. That sounded a little too responsible. Mainly I have had no energy, getting ready to get my throat done (whatever that entails) and have been keeping up with life in all its glory. Life is good, trying to get stuff done to well, get more stuff done. Life will be changing soon and we are looking forward to whatever it has to offer our family. So until then - I will type this guilt free post and let my Blog go for a little - OFFICIALLY. Some day I will be a good friend and neighbor again like so many around me. :)
2 comments:
We do what we can. I miss you.
Seriously, there are definitely more important things than keeping up on a blog. I think you're great!
Post a Comment