20090624

"Dear Mom" - I am SIX months

I know you are not posting lately because you are out of the habit but please note for your sake that at my recent 6 month check up I weighed in at a whoppin' 20 pounds exactly (97%), height 27" (90%), and my head circumference was only 43cm (75%).

Oh and also I am your earliest Crawler, so watch out.

(you never put I also rolled over back and forth at three months either. Just a thought for when they ask you on health history. Hey....I've got your back. No worries)


4 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

How do you keep from squeezing those cheeks all day?

The Clarks said...

I'm in love...

dina marie said...

So cute! Thanks for posting. This is the only way for me to keep up with your family. Love to you all.

Laurie Elizabeth Milliron said...

What a good daddy and what an adorable little girl!