If I weren't in the dental field years ago I may have told Bailey that $5k was reserved for cars and special trips. Unfortunately I am a sucker and couldn't imagine saying no to my kids teeth. So a few thousands later "Walla" Isnt she just the cutest THANG?! Because they were not really "needed" and it was a little shifting around, she should have them off about the time I look like.....


THIS! Ughhh Thankfully my last go around. Here I think I am big now. Oh no, just you wait.

(me at 9 months with Miss Max) holy cow.... no wonder people always asked if I wasnt sure I had twins)
1 comment:
I never saw you this pregnant! Wow...holy cow is right! I think I was right up there with you with Dustin. I think it was Ali that used to sit on my stomach, like a chair, while we were standing up without me having to hold on to her. So funny!
Post a Comment