Nothing beat the 2 bedroom 2 bath living/dining and kitchen. Not to mention a huge master and 3 walk in closets. REALLY? Who packs that much on a trip? Sadly enough it is bigger than our first place as a married couple. I don't know how I can ever go back to a typical hotel suite again without coveting this place. 7 days was not nearly enough. If you know me you know I am ready to come home after 5!

The kids loved having their own little room and bath - livin' it up with hot chocolate and Disney Channel.
SUPER DARLING PLACE TO PICK STRAWBERRIES AT THE BASE OF THE RESORT
Dont know if I could do another trip without a full kitchen again. It was so fun to see Bay get in there and enjoy cooking as well.
Spectacular View of the Ocean not to far off
No comments:
Post a Comment