20111026

Week away - pre baby vacation


We LOVE Oceanside. The feel of a more family atmosphere opposed to Mission Beach and for so many more reasons. It was a very CLOSE trip to my due date. I even brought a back up plan and medical records if I went early. Disneyland was a bear walking and I actually started to have contractions there but after slowing down they subsided. (different upcoming post - I am SO behind!)



As usual we got a time share week off someone selling theirs. That is the ONLY way to go with a family of 6 let me tell you. The kids had their own room and bathroom. We had a full kitchen and many other great features. It is a time of bonding and building memories. Don't get me wrong we can still get annoyed and the kids still end up having consequence for some stupid things done or said but all in all WE ROCK A VACATION.













Traditional Vacation Morning Walks with Dad.

Our Amazing Sights, Sounds, and Feel of the Beach right our the window.  Thanks to our good ol' friend "Henry" who we buy his timeshare off of.  Thank goodness for comfortable living.  So grateful.

 TRIP TO CALIFORNIA SCIENCE CENTER











DISNEY DAY!!!


MAX 2 yr. Disney Trips for her =2 
(benefit of having older parents - sorry Bay and London)








YES, Im THAT big and I stopped counting how many people commented on me having the baby that day.



 We were so fortunate to see many of the characters this trip, unlike recent Disney adventures where we rarely saw even the Chipmunks. What a great day.  BONUS:  I stopped all labor buy drinking a ton of water and resting.  WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!?!  Yes we had an Arizona Baby but it was almost an Anaheim birth.  Going out with a bang.









 Best part of Disney for me - the scenery and feel of vacation.

 Savvy vacationers (my son says cheap but whatev!) I buy toys ahead and give them to her when we would go buy one at a gift shop.  Sorry Disney, you've gouged my pocketbook enough for one trip.



 Dad was the HERO of the day and won Max her beloved Bulls-eye from Toy Story.  His name is "SPIRIT" though.  :) Love that kid



Love how every time these two Sib's are BFF's  there.
& who can resist these moments...
Thank you Disney and Dad for all your hard earned money to get us there.



BACK TO OCEANSIDE
{Street Fair Night}




7 nights = million great memories

No comments: