20121010

Its Vacation time again (Fall Break ~Oceanside)

Off we go to our favorite place in oceanside... Wyndham pier resort.
 

I love this pirctue - It was so candid.  We actually just happen to run into Bailey and London and I made them hop in and have a stranger take a quick picture of us all.  It was not 20 minutes later Max was being rushed off to the hospital.  You can see by here look that she was not herself here and starting to wease.  Shame on you croup for stealing all her fun.

Yes D3 ;)   Jamie being the 3rd Darger 
(six sisters taking their hubby's names, and G-pa, then Scott - leaves Jamie as the third to keep the Darger name)




 Im greatful that this past year London and I have grown really close.  It always feels natural to talk to him.  I dont know if we think more alike or our personalities just fit good together the way we communicate but I love the ability he has to trust and share more than the average bear with me.  Our dialoge is extreamly open and mature for his age I feel.  It makes me so thankful to be friends with him but still know how to be his mom first and formost.  Just like any close friend we have our differences and we annoy one another, but at the end of the day there is a hug and an "I love you Mom".  These moments make up for the times I feel as though Im totally blowing it as a mom.

No comments: