London Learning To Drive
(actually less stressful than Bailey if you can imagine) I've decided I'm not waiting to teach him after what I've experienced with her. No worries - we go where no other cars are.
Your welcome fellow drivers of 2015.
Baileys first Drive through experience...
Max starts off her dental life with a cleaning and is seriously the BEST patient. She made me a proud past dental field worker. ;) It makes me want to plop don't in the assisting chair the whole time I'm there
but I refrained.
You missed the "Twerk" Movement sweeping the Nation.
P.S. Twirl , don't Twerk
But no matter what we keep smilin'
Their Dates had not arrived yet for Pics because of a Swim meet but aren't these two just adorable? Dont get me started on the dress - it didn't even work with alterations.
:/ whatev
The Battle of "The Room"
I am going to lose my mind with Bailey not keeping up her room - so we got a kick start for her to have a clean pallet to play with. Not finished by any means but we are getting
to some sort of look at least.

BEFORE......
and AFTER
My heart grows every time Elders write her....
and even more when she writes back.
Yay for Missionary Letters!
Thanksgiving - Q is in love with cousin Jacob's old MG Car.
Currently he is serving a Mission but we may just steal it to keep this guy entertained.
Who doesn't want a stationary babysitter?
You missed us being protective and proactive one night after a football game with a punk who was asked to stay away from Bailey numerous times...
Okay we drive away the ones who will drag her down with them... but if it keeps her from falling into addiction or she's not being treated with respect, we will take the repercussions of it for the sake of her future. I count my many blessing she has chosen NOT to get into that trap of partying. But there are times that shake up that obvious line of right and wrong and we intervene. Sometimes , as in last month, it will cost us dearly. Not our proudest moment but we are so thankful that we have each other no matter what.
I'm also thankful for the many other people around her at school and otherwise that have her back and don't annoy me to no end. This is one of my favorite pics from the year for many reasons.
We have a good girl, she's not perfect , but shes a great kid and we love her.
So to sum it up - if your a drug addict or want to manipulate and push her standards to a dangerous level...be prepared for the Darger wrath
- it may or may not come with a restraining order.
Great Day to move forward and stay happy - Bailey and Dad
Thanksgiving Day 2013
After church pic's of course ......


Max and Q love love love this place. I seriously have no idea why other stores do not catch the fire and offer this lifesaver. Bashas Kids Club. A few months ago Q hit the age minimum to attend and I did the hallelujah dance as I walked away - alone - to shop. Target take note.
He plays with them until they fall asleep and even though we are missed (see max sleeping by "us") he manages.

Max adores him as you can see her wearing Londons things.


Thankful we get a few dates in every once in a while - not nearly enough but we are working on it.


Precious moments on lazy Sunday afternoons. Nothing beats watching the age gap lessen and watch these two bond.
And then THIS HAPPENED! Bailey finished her Personal Progress {love}


and she worked on spending more time with her sister {again, love}

and played the piano again.and a JOB....first job which is perfectly close and few hours.
No one likes to chill making Pizza but its a great fit for this year.

Missed Photo Shoots - just a few.
I believe we have reached a decade of teens and photo shoots. Its an epidemic.
Bailey and Belle finally reunited (and re-met) aftera 12 year break. Howie and Jamie were best friends growing up and the girls danced together. Now she is a darling girl with a ton of talent. They met up and did a photo shoot together for fun. Excited to see where her voice will take her - it's pretty incredible.

You missed a Diamondbacks game -
and yup this is the only pic but its a keeper.
Halloween came and went....


Grrrr the Neighborhood Cat -

Smoky you create havoc at this house
- go home
Endured many HOT football games for NBJH
Summer Fun with my Primary Kiddos



London advancing and on way to Eagle Project soon and about to advance to Life.
Got suckered into picking him up from Scout Camp and went shopping in Flagstaff. Apparently his toe was hurt bad but we both know it was good enough to stay by the time I got there. So we enjoyed our time away from the heat only to have the air go out in the truck during the trip. It was a fun adventure, it always is. All through these moments with him lately I just keep thinking how much my heart will rip out when he leaves our home. But I'm counting on dealing with it and pray it is only through a mission so I can cope with my loss better. :)


Summer came and went - she's fearless


Week away - annual Oceanside trip w/ Disney
Max right before the ER - dang that croup took her from all the fun. She got one ride in and I spend the rest of the day by her side until 9pm waiting for her oxygen levels to rise. Upon returning to Disneyland to meet up with the others she did get to see Cinderella's Castle , for 60 seconds. Better luck next time.

Q was accepted into Harvard Nursery -
18 months of church halls for 3 hours CHECK.

and London was called out by dad one morning when needing a note as to why hes late for school. - pure awesome parenting there.
You missed that we nag Bailey to develop her talents. She didn't make Pom for this year, since then she's been bummed about dance. So its a battle -
and the parent is the bad guy.



















































1 comment:
What a great, fun family!
Post a Comment