Scrolling through the photos of last year i start to feel a sort of emptiness in the pit of my stomach. There are times I can only relate my emotions of the past six months to the process of a mourning parent. I mourn what could have been. Life should not be like this. I should be grateful for a healthy living daughter. But rather I see our situation as one who has not blossomed into adulthood and is tripping over her own insecurities and self absorption. Truthfully it pains me to look back at all the aspirations I saw at her fingertips, but those were not the aspirations she desired for hrself. I wish she would find something that moves her. Something that puts a spark in her life and drives her . Until then I see her potential and know of her future strengths, for now I work on patience.
This kid is my best distraction. <3 nbsp="" p="">3>

No comments:
Post a Comment