Here you have it folks.....our kids future HIGH SCHOOL!!!! I am hoping for a refined school board by then for Combs but by then it should be better. YEAHHH...hate the name though. "Combs High School" how origional!
I know it sounds funny, but Ben worked from home so we could go to the dedication. The best part of it for me was that they already have the track area prepped:) I thought it was funny that they have that started before anything else. Yeah for those of us that are excited for a closer track!
2 comments:
I know it sounds funny, but Ben worked from home so we could go to the dedication. The best part of it for me was that they already have the track area prepped:) I thought it was funny that they have that started before anything else. Yeah for those of us that are excited for a closer track!
The name is a little generic, but it will have the same initials as my high school. Go CHS!
Post a Comment