20071126

Let the Chaos begin

Ahhh The simple pleasures if being a kid
The Family..."Kids Tree"



AND OF COURSE "The Mom Tree"....

8 comments:

Kim Skinner said...

you are the most faithful blogger ever! thanks for being an inspiration. now could you come motivate me to put up christmas stuff. i just can't do it yet. what's wrong with me?

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

YOu have a life!

Anonymous said...

At least your kids get their "own" tree. Here, it is the mom tree all the way! We are lovin' the season.

dina marie

Chad~Nicole said...

Cute trees and cute house.

Tressa said...

I'll repeat what Jeff told you: your house looks like a model home! You do such a cute job with all your decorations & stuff; it looks great! Do you want to come help me?

Stacy said...

My kids wish they had their own tree but they have to settle for the stair rail to hang all their ornaments. I justify it by saying that that way they can see them better! FYI - I let Marly put up most of our decorations and I've spent more time rearranging than I had anticipated - I almost have the lights on "my" tree. I'm hoping by Thursday or Friday I can hang ornaments.

Morris Mama said...

Do you put your mom tree up high so it won't get ruined? I have to put a baby gate around mine. Looks pretty!

Schurtz Family said...

I love Christmas!!! I need to follow your lead and get going on my decorating. You're house looks great and your kids look like they're having a blast decorating. How fun!