20071110

FLASHBACK FRIDAY (stole the idea from Tresure)


Well here we all are....oh wait thats not my birth family! I have had the greatest experiences of people coming into my life just when I need them. Here is one of my very best friends (Laurie...the hot Mama) and the family. Laurie was my Laurel Advisor and a when I was 19 I ended up living with, loving, and growing with them for a few years. She has shaped my life more than people know and continues to help me process things even to this day. As you can tell Demim and Bleached hair must have been hip then. Love you Laurie!

2 comments:

Fuller Family said...

I think that is so awesome.Isn't it amazing how certain people can go in and out of your life and some come in and make home and never leave? Love the flashback idea!

Michelle Bebe said...

cool idea! i love the picture! AND the bangs, did you use aqua net?