
No this isn't just Ben giving a peace sign and Stacy waving...THIS is numero SEVEN! Yes thats right....Stacy is el'Prego. This woman amazes me, if anyone can do it she can. She plays many rolls, too many to list, one being our wards relief society president. But the one I see most often is a great friend to all. The best thing about that for her is so many of us can be there to help her survive BABY #7!!!!! You go girl, take one for the team (I'm out)!
6 comments:
What the heck? First DeAnna, and now you? Don't you think I should have been able to post first?...As if anyone hasn't heard yet:)
Hey, she had all day yesterday- she even had me email this pic to her at like 8:00 am! I kept thinking she would get it done! :) We can't help our excitement, right?
I'm glad it is excitement and not some sort of "freak show" news.
That's what Stacy gets for not sharing it during the good news minute!!!
That's what Stacy gets for not sharing it during the good news minute!!!
I KNOW!!! Wasnt there the 'silent sunday good news minute' last week? I was loookkkinggg at you! Sometimes it is best to wait. It allows you to let it sink in and get excited all alone.
I felt bad that I posted before YOU did! I should get a life, ormy own baby...WAIT, just a life :) I'll hold yours
Post a Comment