20071117

I will have to Kill you if you tell London this is on here!!!



Click on "x" to see the video "well rounded son"...the Cheerleader!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Too funny. It reminds me of all the times that Skylar has been in the middle of the football game and turned around to watch the cheerleaders, then actually started doing the cheers with them! I just keep telling myself he's all boy, he's all boy:)
We won't even talk about how many times Drew has put on Marly's old cheerleading uniforms and then let us take pictures:)

Becky said...

THat is too funny, yeah I'm sure he'd freak out if he knew we all saw that!! Ahh, the power of blackmail... just wait till he's a teenager!! (My parents always tried to use stuff like that against me) for fun I guess!

Kim Skinner said...

heather, this is a safe place. you can share anything here...well not ANYTHING?! love to see london out of his shell.