With the 10K being the day after tomorrow this morning was my final long run before the big day. I have hope. I did my longest and not a great time, but I didnt stop. 5.7 miles - one hour 14 minutes. I wont beat the turkey but I will have gone beyond my lack of confidence since beginning of the running bug a month ago. Yeahhhhh. If I can do it, ANYONE can!
6 comments:
Yeah for you! Good luck on the big day!
Yay! I'll see you there!!!!
not anyone can do it. :)
You better be my buddy for the turkey trot! I am so nervous and I need someone to be running with me and keep me motivated...or just drag me along when I can't go any farther!!
I bet you guys do better than you think, I have all the faith in the world that you will do well. In the end it doesn't matter cause you are conquering something that you thought was out of reach and look where you are now!! You are awesome!!
I am so proud of you. You are going to love it! Wish I could be there but I will for Ragnar. Let us know how it went.
Post a Comment