FOUR PLACES I'VE WORKED
(hmmm only 4? so I will pick the most Whacked out ones)
Drove a Napa Parts delivery truck with a HUGE Yellow hat on the top of it!
Picked (thinned) Apples in Washington all summer to get a car before I turned 16.
Taught English in Seoul Korea
Usher at ASU stadium to pay for Baileys cheer years ago. LAME!
OK, I can still pull off a few mainstream jobs also:
UDC Homes Design Center
Law Firm (hated it!)
Dental Assistant for 9 years
Mother for LIFE!
FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED
Washington
California
Hawaii...well only for 3 months
HERE in the tropical oasis of 120 degree ARIZONA!
FOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS
The Office...I most be committed to Track nights because I MISS IT!
(actually that’s my only show, seriously KILL THE T.V!)
FOUR MOVIES I WANT TO SEE
Dan in Real Life
That new football movie (can't remember)
~ I must not really care about movies either...because I don’t know
FOUR FAVORITE FOODS
Gecko or Rosa'a SHRIMP TACO's!!!
My Fav.
Ichi Ban Arizona ROll
Cheesecake
Anything I do not have to make myself
FOUR WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME
umm for ONE it is 1:30 in the morning , I just ran 5 miles and I am Ampted!
I obsess over germs in bathrooms, but I force myself to not care (still do)
I often panic in social situations, I know I sound retarded 1/2 the time
I think to much about the past.
I know it holds me back - need to fix that
I LOVE digging out imbedded objects in skin or slivers Whatever! I love it. But don’t make me pop a zit, Now THAT is sick!
FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE
In bed TIRED and falling asleep
Get away retreat with Jamie somewhere
Africa or India
The plastic surgeons office for a consult...for FREE work
FOUR PEOPLE I'M TAGGING
Kim Skinner
Jodi Martinez
Kim Mulvey
Stacy Johnson
1 comment:
I think you win the award for working at the most obscure places. I love that you drove one of those Napa trucks around.
Post a Comment