20080128

Guess what...I'm OLD (but I can still look like a Beastie Boy)


So today is my Birthday, yes hold the applause everyone has one. I am probably more ecstatic that I am feeling better (Monday had a SUPER FUN U.T.I. infection-arnt you glad I shared that! Well I am gust so happy because that was LAME!)
I guess have to say I am kind of excited about this birthday because the depression hasn't hit yet. Usually I get really sad for no reason on my big day, but I have come to terms last year I think and ya know what...I DON'T CARE AS MUCH ANYMORE. I will never get back my youth - crap - but I have lots to look forward to. Including Grandkids someday. I know that sounds silly being that I am 34 BUT Hellooooo my kids act SO much better around their grandparents so that looks like fun to ME!

Tomorrow we are meeting at CRAVINGS (Gecko Grill) Wed for the 1/2 off all menu items. Ocotillo and Ellsworth 11:00 for whoever is hungry. Good food good company. Hope to see you there.

9 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Have a great day! I want to go to Cravings with ya, but have a doc. apt. at 10:30 in Mesa, so have fun with out me!

Chad~Nicole said...

I hope your birthday was super fun and all your wishes come true. In my head I think I'm still 18, and I got a little bummed on my last birthday that I'm not in my "early twenties" anymore...but then again I'm so happy with my life. I'm not thinking about grandkids yet though. :)

GoatesGirl said...

I love you Heather! I hope you had an awesome birthday. I meant what I said to you in the hall on Sunday, you're so gorgeous! Look at your cute pictures...
I will see you tomorrow.

eva flake said...

Yo! Your Beastie Girl pose is da bomb! Happy Birthday fellow Spice girl :) Hope you have a fantastic day. I will see you tomorrow at Cravings for some good food and GREAT company!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! For the record, we don't use the term, "Thirty-four". We say "Twenty-Fourteen". It sounds much younger that way! Only 4 years until my own twenty-ten! :)
You are one of the coolest moms ever!

krissy said...

Happy Birhtday Heather!! Look at the bright side, your still closer to 30 than 40!! And can I say you look awesome- and Ill see you tomorrow! Kris

Tressa said...

Happy Birthday, Heather! Hope your day is great! Love the Beastie Boy look!

Melissa Gardner said...

hey woman.. happy birthday.. i am right behind ya girl, 34 is around the corner for me too.. i wish i could be there tomorrow i have to work (only for one more week). your so awesome and gorgeous i agree with tresure on that one. love ya woman.

Karolee said...

Happy late birthday Heather! I wish I could've made it to lunch with you! My sister and mom were both here and had other plans for me that day.

Next time I'm in for sure! :)