20080131

$3,000.00 overnighted to me? Righhhttt


We call me a dreamer, but a tiny part of me thought "Maybe I am missing something, maybe we have money coming to us I have forgotten about" Well this check a dummy could likely tell was a fraud, I mean look at the signature. Please it resenbles a junior high girls writing. AND A MANS NAME. But of course in my wishing mind I have invisions of fixing our stupid truck window that sets us back $250.00 and on and on of all our additional bills that we are playing catch up on.

I track down the sender "Escrow Control" and they have had a few calls earlier on in the day of others receiving money. The FBI supposidly has already been contacted and I was told to quote ,"NOT DEPOSIT THE CHECK"
Oh well, there is always the one in a million chance I win the Publishers Clearing House! RIGHT!

5 comments:

Elder Davis said...

Bummer!!! I hear ya sista

Tressa said...

Is the ship ever going to come in?

krissy said...

Thats so funny. If life could just be that easy, getting checks in the mail for who knows what. But, if you decide to cash it, CALL ME!!!

bri said...

Well never give up hope. I saw a news clip of a couple who recently while out to dinner was approached by a man that handed them a check and ask the couple to fill it out for any amount. Thinking it was a joke the couple wrote it out for $100,000 the man took the check said "I am good for it," signed it handed to the couple and told them not to tell anyone his name. The next day the couple cashed the check and it was good. They got 100,000.

Anonymous said...

I should really go out to dinner more often.